Thread: Pellet question.Please.

Pellet question.Please.

Hello my usual Accupell diet has not worked very well in a pcp,(shame as I have thousands) a freind gave me some pellets that I thought would be worth a try.
    Accupells anything between 10.6 to 11.3 ft-lbs.
    The unknown ones 11.6 - 11.6 - 11.4 etc.
    They are 8.2 weight.
    4.53 to 4.56 some have yet to be sorted because I suspect some damage.
    Flat face head.
    They are black and shiney it looks as if they have a non stick pan coating.
    White plastic tub with green top.
    Does that ring a bell with anyone, especially with the type of finish.
    Cheers.
    Geoff.

Sound like SMK flats, they have a graphite coating which i'm sure is supposed to have some awesome effect other than giving you something to clean out the barrel.

Hi and thank you, I have taken some pictures but am trying to work out how to use the hosting site! Whatever the coating is it dosn't seem to come off. Will see what happens but they seem to work very well.
    Cheers.
    Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff555 View Post
    Hi and thank you, I have taken some pictures but am trying to work out how to use the hosting site! Whatever the coating is it dosn't seem to come off. Will see what happens but they seem to work very well.
    Cheers.
    Geoff.
    Put the photo on the host site, & select it, highlight the address at the top of the page, right click the address & copy, go to edit your post put the flashing cursor where you want the photo, right click & copy.

or check item 142126833575 on the bay, is that them.

Quote Originally Posted by Solvo View Post
    Sound like SMK flats, they have a graphite coating which i'm sure is supposed to have some awesome effect other than giving you something to clean out the barrel.
    Don't think so, they were in a orange lidded tin (got one gun that groups with them) and they're a matt finish.
    Possibly a Norica pellet - think that they used a green/white plastic tub at one point?

To be honest I didn't consider the tin, if it has no marking for the contents it could have been for anything in the past.

I think Dianna made mat black pellets at some point, came in an orange tub.

These are the SMKs I was referring to:

One more option, ProShot Practice are matt black flatheads
    https://www.proshotprecision.com/pro...ellets-22-250/

personally i doubt the quality, though I've not tested them myself.
    Last edited by Solvo; 15-01-2019 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solvo View Post
    To be honest I didn't consider the tin, if it has no marking for the contents it could have been for anything in the past.
    True, even if the tub has markings, there's no guarantee that what it says on the outside bears any resemblance to the contents.
    Though whatever they are, looks to be giving half decent shot to shot consistency.

Thank you for your input Gentlemen, I have ordered a tin of SMK's which is supposed to be a new model. I will see. Angrybear thank you for trying to put me right with photo's, I joined a hosting site but gave up as its impossible to work it out, for me.
    Cheers.
    Geoff.