Thread: Webley & Scott Mk.II Service Rifle 3rd Series Plus MK.I Pistol ...

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Webley & Scott Mk.II Service Rifle 3rd Series Plus MK.I Pistol ...

... Both reluctantly back up for sale in the sales section. Please post all related interest on said sales thread. Many thanks: Gareth.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    ... Both reluctantly back up for sale in the sales section. Please post all related interest on said sales thread. Many thanks: Gareth.
    That looks like a generous price to me, from what I have seen of prices elsewhere, not that I follow this particular model. Perhaps some kindly fellow, here, will buy it and give you an option to buy back in a year or so, at the same price. How wonderful that would be!

A

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewM View Post

That looks like a generous price to me, from what I have seen of prices elsewhere, not that I follow this particular model. Perhaps some kindly fellow, here, will buy it and give you an option to buy back in a year or so, at the same price. How wonderful that would be!
    Thanks for your kind words, Andrew, and that is probably why said Service Rifle has just sold (lol ). The Pre-War Mk.I .22 pistol is still available, however. Atb: GW-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Thanks for your kind words, Andrew, and that is probably why said Service Rifle has just sold (lol ). The Pre-War Mk.I .22 pistol is still available, however. Atb: GW-B.
    Well, that was certainly quick! The pistol is cheap too, judging from the prices I spotted at Kempton but I am a rifle man and sold my only pistol last year.