Thread: Steyr lp5

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Thompson View Post
    I'm with Nick on this one, I'd have thought that £550 or maybe slightly more was around the right asking price as otherwise you start to extend into a price range where a much newer LP50 could be purchased.

JMHO,

Vic Thompson.
    Ditto. Short arms deep pockets prevail!!

I would have though £650 - £700 was achievable if condition is good,

LP50's generally make £1000 used, The LP5 is a great pistol and not much out there for 5 shot, I'd start at £700, you'll normally get knocked down a bit due to the buyer needing a different grip etc and can always end up at £600 - £650, They don't come up often and generally sell quickly, the market is slow at the moment for target pistols but this has a niche market, If someones looking for one they'll go for it, if they're not it won't sell regardless of price. I had my Morini on sale for 3 months before I had a buyer, It was listed at £700 and in great condition, as soon as someone was looking for one he was eager to try it and paid the asking immediately, he got a bargain I got the wife off me back (I could have probably held out for another £100 or so but a small loss was worth the peace).
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more