Thread: hawke panorama

hawke panorama

Hawke panorama 2x7x32 ir,,,,just put one of these on my renegade great little scope ,lovely and clear with a nice wide field of view.could do with a ao but a nice little scope highly recommend. ...
    Last edited by ferrets123; 23-01-2019 at 04:37 PM.

Hawke Panorama 4-12 x 40 AO

I've been using a Hawke Panorama for HFT and been more than happy with it.
    Clear bright, optics (for the money), excellent Half mildot reticle, very little parallax.
    Holds zero well, Good depth of field as its only a 40mm front lens. Most others seem to be 42 or 44mm.

Unfortunately according to the deben website it looks as though this range is discontinued.

Cheers

Hawke Panorama 4-12 x 40 AO

Been using this scope for HFT recently and am very impressed
    Optics are clear and bright (for the money), little parallax error and the mildot reticle is superb.
    Holds zero well and has a good depth of field with the 40mm front lens as most others seem to be 42 or 44mm.

Its a shame that they appear to be discontinued on the deben website.

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Johnson View Post
    Optics are clear and bright (for the money), little parallax error and the mildot reticle is superb.
    Holds zero well and has a good depth of field with the 40mm front lens as most others seem to be 42 or 44mm.

what reticle is it

Quote Originally Posted by threelander View Post
    what reticle is it
    It's the 10x 1/2 mildot reticle. Glass etched, illuminated red/blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Johnson View Post

There’s still the odd one about at some retailers. I picked up the last one from Pellpax over the weekend. Have to agree that they are an excellent scope for the money.

I quite like these myself, I have one on each of my rifles, 2 are the older versions one being the newer version, reticles still the same, I don't expect it's different to any other scope , using it the other evening as the sun was sneaking round one became virtually unuseable, I know I have some sunshades , but don't use them as it covers up the loading ports on my underleavers, I cerytainly can't complain for what I paid for them . Managing to shoot through 6mm holes at 20 yrds using them , on my good days

Just managed to get a 5-15x 50 milldot for my .177hw97 and a non milldot 3-9x50 for my .22hw95 so far very impressed last scope I had was a wtc quite a few years ago lol
    Regards Clive 👍