Hi all
I received the New Umarex RP5 Carbine Kit from John Rothery's today. A real big thanks to Claire Marketing Executive for making this happen. Now for me personally I like the concept and always been found of carbine rifles. So I start with the
Case:

Trade Marks and a certain Sticker

TG Choked Barrel. Because of UK Laws a standard Rifled Barrel on a Pump Action Firearm/Airgun is not allowed as the projectile/pellet would be shot directly from a Rifled Barrel, so Umarex had to design and come up with a viable/legal alternative. They come up with a smoothbore Target Grouping Choked Barrel. A lot of time was spent in getting this right and now we have it.

All wrapped up then unpacked

RP5 Carbine Kit:

Comparison Time:

Mirrored Image, well kind of. The Barrel size is the same, however the internals are different as the power outs are higher in the Carbine.

However you cannot take the stock off, as there is a Ball Bearing wedged into one of the Stock Nuts. Just DON'T TAMPER WITH THE ANTI-TAMPER. (For me the Ball bearing doesn't look bad and is there for a reason)

Rails:

Front rail just enough size for your optional extras you desire

Top Picatinny Rail comes as standard and can be taken off for standard Dovetail Optics

Calibre:

I chose the 0.22 version to test, also if out in the field for Ratting which Airfile is well suited for would be my choice of calibre

On the magazines though there is no calibre markings on the 0.22 whereas the 0.177 does?

Accessorise:

Well as you can see I had a fair few components to chose from!

The Picatinny Beretta scope sat too high, I could of taken of the rail and tried my Dovetail scopes, however I didn't have the time.
The Walther Red Dot Sight, sat slightly high but manageable

Walther Competition II Green Dot Sight sits perfectly giving me a low profile and my head rests on the stock perfectly too.
The loading of the Co2 is exactly the same as the Pistol which has been covered in my U.B.C Thread >> The Tale of Two Co2’s Umarex Glock 17 & Umarex RP5 <<
Looking forward to get outside to test the Carbine. However I have been

Rained Off:

Hope you liked the pictorial so far and hope to get out shooting it soon!!!
Regards
Paddy