For sale, my refinished 0.22 cal Webley Senior. This was purchased from a fellow Club Member one or two years ago and from memory was originally purchased by him from a dealer at an Arms Fair, and accepted by him at face value.

Since purchasing it I've had a quick look over it, and now and as of then, am of the opinion that it is refinished (and I've tried to show in one particular piccy an area where polishing couldn't "make good" a bad area of rust convincing me of such). Generally I'd describe it as looking nice and in good cosmetic order but note the following, I've never cocked and fired it and have no wish to do so (similarly so for all of my collectables), and also, that the corner of both LH and RH grips were "chipped off", and have been restored using pigmented Epoxy in conjunction with a "Mould" (by me).

As usual I have no idea as to real value so I'll start off at £125 posted 2nd Class RM (at buyers risk), SD posting being available at additional cost.

Offers considered if potential buyers highlight good reasons as to why my price is unreasonable.

Piccies available, please see standard Airgun Sales Thread for more details.

Thanks. Vic Thompson.