Thread: New rifles at the S.H.O.T Show

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by short-carabine View Post
    The 1077 is a Crosman not a Umarex...but there are certain similarities
    Oh yes of course it is!

Umarex seems to have a similar mag system.
    If it has a better trigger than the Crosman ( not difficult ) it should be a winner.

Hi Terry can you not get one of them company's to turn out a gun like the old "brocock fox " day of the jackal type PCP for us over here on the uk ? we need one make my and many others dreams come true All the best no don't you will have a great time

I wonder how many 10/22 accessories will fit the CO2 version? There are a multitude of interesting stocks and other options out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Andylaser View Post
    I wonder how many 10/22 accessories will fit the CO2 version? There are a multitude of interesting stocks and other options out there.
    Boyds do some nice laminate stocks for the ruger under $100

Quote Originally Posted by ZAKDINGEL View Post
    Hi Terry can you not get one of them company's to turn out a gun like the old "brocock fox " day of the jackal type PCP for us over here on the uk ? we need one make my and many others dreams come true All the best no don't you will have a great time
    Would have to be the same as the co2 cowboy guns as TAC powered guns are banned in the UK (Brocock TAC) remember

yes i know some have the TAC powered guns on an FAC in the uk but no one else can apply for one

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    Would have to be the same as the co2 cowboy guns as TAC powered guns are banned in the UK (Brocock TAC) remember

yes i know some have the TAC powered guns on an FAC in the uk but no one else can apply for one
    Yes I no only to well now that they are banned I used to have one "loved it" but surly one could be made in the same way -lines as the old one and use a tube type stock including the grip as a air tank source? surly it can be done with this days machinery --we can only Waite and hope this happens one day and before we all to old to use one