Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New rifles at the S.H.O.T Show

Hi Terry can you not get one of them company's to turn out a gun like the old "brocock fox " day of the jackal type PCP for us over here on the uk ? we need one make my and many others dreams come true All the best no don't you will have a great time

I wonder how many 10/22 accessories will fit the CO2 version? There are a multitude of interesting stocks and other options out there.

Quote Originally Posted by ZAKDINGEL View Post
    Hi Terry can you not get one of them company's to turn out a gun like the old "brocock fox " day of the jackal type PCP for us over here on the uk ? we need one make my and many others dreams come true All the best no don't you will have a great time
    Would have to be the same as the co2 cowboy guns as TAC powered guns are banned in the UK (Brocock TAC) remember

yes i know some have the TAC powered guns on an FAC in the uk but no one else can apply for one

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    Would have to be the same as the co2 cowboy guns as TAC powered guns are banned in the UK (Brocock TAC) remember

yes i know some have the TAC powered guns on an FAC in the uk but no one else can apply for one
    Yes I no only to well now that they are banned I used to have one "loved it" but surly one could be made in the same way -lines as the old one and use a tube type stock including the grip as a air tank source? surly it can be done with this days machinery --we can only Waite and hope this happens one day and before we all to old to use one

Quote Originally Posted by Andylaser View Post
    I wonder how many 10/22 accessories will fit the CO2 version? There are a multitude of interesting stocks and other options out there.
    Boyds do some nice laminate stocks for the ruger under $100

Quote Originally Posted by Terry D View Post
    There's also a 12-shot, gas-ram underlever from Umarex, the Synergis, putting out around 1000 fps 'with lead pellets' and set to retail for ... and set to retail in the U.S. for ... a quoted price so low that I have to check with Umarex when I'm out there, tomorrow.

Tony, I've sent the press release to our Jim, so he can pass it on to you should you be curious.

By the way, there are many more new airguns due to be unveiled at S.H.O.T., including several from British manufacturers. More news as we get it.
    Ooh! Yes please, Terry and Jim.

Releases from British manufacturers? Will watch out for those with great interest. Guessing Daystate mainly?

And if there's news of that forthcoming new Air Arms break barrel boinger?:

Have yourself a safe and enjoyable trip, El Maestro.
    Last edited by TonyL; 19-01-2019 at 06:49 AM.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Just had a look at the synergis on the hardair site. 169 dollars!!! It's got to be a typo surely? Don't get me wrong it's no theoben slr and personally the aesthetics don't do it for me, but that's an impossibly large amount of air rifle for the price. I wonder if they make it over to the uk, doubt we would get a bargain price like that though. I would be interested to shoot one, even though it's an ugly duckling.

Chris
    Although looks are subjective, I think most would agree that it's not the most graceful looking thing ever created, Chris.

I bet it's more like over £300 if it became available over here.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dai.T View Post
    Yes it’s trade only on an invite. You can go on an invite from a trade member.
    Cheers
    Dave
    Thanks Dave

Umarex Shot show video below

https://youtu.be/8mWzkq-Q16I

Synergis 2:48
    Ruger 6:17

Couple more first look vids

Synergis https://youtu.be/Q8T21KdW0A4

Ruger https://youtu.be/SpfbHXPfel8

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    I'll have a look at that
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177