Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reloading

Well in reloading specifically, once you've had the initial discussion & sorted a load or two, there's not much else to post until you get another cal & need to discuss that, once there's a thread about a cal info is simple to find.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    Well in reloading specifically, once you've had the initial discussion & sorted a load or two, there's not much else to post until you get another cal & need to discuss that, once there's a thread about a cal info is simple to find.
    Another calibre, or 2 or 3, or 4 or 5, plus a couple of wildcats and an LBR . . . .

Plus you can give advice to those starting out, whether that's reloading generally or with a new calibre you've already loaded for.
    Thanks for looking

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fudd View Post
    I don't have a 'beef' with the BBS hence why I'm still here and come on regular, the original poster asked a question and I simply answered with my opinion nothing more

I stopped 'contributing' after getting sick of running into opposition too often, I do often offer up advice though to those I feel need it and contribute positively where I can, my original post and statement still stands as I feel that's how it is
    I feel the same way.
    I also get really hacked off with those who can’t be bothered to to show even a small measure of appreciation or acknowledgment after helping solve their reloading problem.