Thread: Loss of power after barrel clean?!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cheers guys,

Had a thought earlier after I posted. Maybe a combo of the Baltic weather and the clean barrel would have caused the drop in power. May re-chrono tomorrow in the house and see if it improves.
    BSA JB Superten carbine MK2 action in MK3 stock done in realtree hardwoods by hydrographics.
    BSA Ultra CLX first edition SN181

I'd think it more likely to be the "sat in the cupboard for a few years unused" that's responsible for the power drop, than cleaning the barrel .

Guess you didn't read the full post bear.
    BSA JB Superten carbine MK2 action in MK3 stock done in realtree hardwoods by hydrographics.

Sorry bear got that wrong, you didn't read the first two lines never mind the full post 😂😂

Got to agree with the bear, reading your post suggest you chronod it a couple of years back, stuck it in a cupboard until you cleaned the barrel, took some shots and chronod it again very recently?
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Recently had it blueprinted by JB as it's been sat In the cupboard unused. Meaning it's been blueprinted after its hibernation. Crystal lads.

Well it is now
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    Got to agree with the bear, reading your post suggest you chronod it a couple of years back, stuck it in a cupboard until you cleaned the barrel, took some shots and chronod it again very recently?
    Quote Originally Posted by roster11 View Post
    Recently had it blueprinted by JB as it's been sat In the cupboard unused. Meaning it's been blueprinted after its hibernation. Crystal lads.
    As per Mr plinker, I read it as it was blueprinted then put away, and recently brought out of the cupboard, now you've explained it I read it the way you say.
    When you know what you're trying to say it's obvious, but if like me you didn't know it can be interpreted in either way.