Thread: Help to value this air rifle ???? Sheridan blue streak

Wink Help to value this air rifle ???? Sheridan blue streak

SHERIDAN BLUE STREAK .20 PUMP UP AIR RIFLE, 1 OWNER FROM NEW 100 PLUS SHOTS, BOXED AND KEPT AIR TIGHT, IN AS NEW CONDITION, ALSO STATES C9/CB9, I THINK THERE IS ONE IN THE Banbury auction next week posted on here, any help appreciated. cheers

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    It's smashing! Proper collectable and a part of air gunning history. If it were mine I'd put it on a pedestal and read it stories before bed every night.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    It's smashing! Proper collectable and a part of air gunning history. If it were mine I'd put it on a pedestal and read it stories before bed every night.
    hello, shame but it is not mine, doing a favour for a friend who has no computer and he wants to sell,

I would expect at least £250 , £160 upwards for half decent ones, Pumpers have a gone a bit thin on the ground lately.

Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
    I would expect at least £250 , £160 upwards for half decent ones, Pumpers have a gone a bit thin on the ground lately.
    thankyou

£160 is top end really on the c9's would depend on which variant it was 1st 2nd or 3rd with the 1st being the most desirable imo
    if it was a silver then possibly £250 but like all valuations it's worth what someone will pay for it

My guesstimates.

Proper Racine-made pre-1991 C9, I’d say £200-250 boxed and near-mint. Perhaps more if an early gun (which I doubt this is from the description).

Post 91 CB9, with squared off trigger guard and flared fore-end, maybe £175-200. Maybe less. They just aren’t the classic Sheridan any more, although the changes are mostly cosmetic.

Later Crosman-made C9A (safety on trigger guard not rear receiver, various cost-cutting measures apparent), £125-150. Not far from what they sold for new ten years ago. Again, a further cheapened and less desirable model.

thanks all to reply