Thread: where best to get hold of a crosman multi pump

where best to get hold of a crosman multi pump

never had one before, looking to get one and tinker with it.. was hoping to snag one secondhand but they don't seem to be coming up all that often,

The 1377 and the backpacker seem like a good choice from an internet search.. can anyone recommend these two airguns or maybe suggest an alternative that is as customisable and as revered such as the crosman multipumps in 177?

happy new year to all.

A

Backpackers do seem to be very rare over here.

The 1377 is certainly more plentiful.

I think the 1377 is a great little platform. Lots of information all over the 'net and many parts easily available from G-Mac etc.

Have fun, but just be aware that it's also all too easy to get carried away with the spend.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Maybe ask away in the Wanted section?

Have a ring round of a few shops. You never know, especially if you want one to have a tinker with, some shops may have some "project" 1377s gathering dust?

I think they can be had for about £95 new now? These newer ones will need the "bleed hole" in the valve blanking off to up the power.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewjames View Post
    never had one before, looking to get one and tinker with it.. was hoping to snag one secondhand but they don't seem to be coming up all that often,

The 1377 and the backpacker seem like a good choice from an internet search.. can anyone recommend these two airguns or maybe suggest an alternative that is as customisable and as revered such as the crosman multipumps in 177?

happy new year to all.

A

www.balistas.com
    Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34

I might have a project one, let me have a look tomorrow and see wether it's a 1377 or not!

Thanks for the advice and website link gents, I see lots of aftermarket parts available which is great despite planning to make most of the upgrades myself with a friend's mini lathe..

Have posted in the wanted section.. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by rovercoupe View Post
    I might have a project one, let me have a look tomorrow and see wether it's a 1377 or not!
    Sounds potentially just what im after! let us know what you find and how much £££ you want for it..

Best
    Andy.