Thread: who loves there relum

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

who loves there relum

the is a lot out there who look down on the relum bit of a joke me my telly is a gem I have had one from a young age never let me down god knows how many pellets I have shot with it was it Andrew Arthur who in the early days of airgun world use one jim taylor had one to put a lot of work in to mine easy to shoot and more accurate then some of the guns of the same time own up then who feels the same about there relum

who loves there relum

My brother had a telly break barrel in the late 70;s, he'd crammed an airsporter spring in it & was a brilliant shot with the crude open sights, I saw him shoot 3 housesparrows in a row from the top of a 50ft cliff & didn't quite beleve it untill we walked up to the top & found them. But the tornado well deserves the nickname "swamp donkey".

"Advance friend, and be recognised!"

Relum Love

�� ok I admit it, I like em, for the same reason I like Russian tanks! Solid but crude, ugly but functional, underrated but still around. I've got a few old air rifles, some are worse than Relums, but are considered collectors items now.
    Theoben Fenman, Theoben Scirroco 2000, BSA Cadet Major, Webley Premier MK2, ASI Sniper!

Me.
    Got my Relum Taurus at 14.
    Still got it at 50!

Quote Originally Posted by njaw View Post
    Me.
    Got my Relum Taurus at 14.
    Still got it at 50!
    I'm around your age and bought Super Tornado in my teens and still have it.
    Great name for an airgun bit like Stingray,Eclispe,707,Puncher Breaker,Ultra,Vulcan and Dragon.