Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Southern Hunters Round 5 results

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Phil please don't beat yourself up over this. Targets are often pulled during the course of a season at Nationals etc. one was even pulled at the Worlds a couple of years back. Remember one year the bulk of a course having to be rebuilt after the first session was a few shots in as hardly anything was compliant. We are in the SiHFT use to no targets being pulled for not being right as once the course is vetted no targets can be removed and must be shot as seen regardless of compliance. It isn't the same everywhere. Overall the course was very good with some excellent target placements. It was also obvious to me that a lot of hard work had been put in to other things as well. So well done to you and the other Phil.

Andy.
    Thanks Andy,
    Appreciated!
    Phil

Not often I agree with the Drunken Monkey but this time I do.
    Well done guys..great day out with an enjoyable course.

Thanks for your time and effort.

Alex
    M.A.D for it.
    Team England 2019

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Phil please don't beat yourself up over this. Targets are often pulled during the course of a season at Nationals etc. one was even pulled at the Worlds a couple of years back. Remember one year the bulk of a course having to be rebuilt after the first session was a few shots in as hardly anything was compliant. We are in the SiHFT use to no targets being pulled for not being right as once the course is vetted no targets can be removed and must be shot as seen regardless of compliance. It isn't the same everywhere. Overall the course was very good with some excellent target placements. It was also obvious to me that a lot of hard work had been put in to other things as well. So well done to you and the other Phil.

Andy.
    without even looking at the scores, i can guess from this happy post, that you broke that '50' barrier...

6" out is legal in my book! PJ, you worry too much, always a good shoot at Horsham!!

Lewis!!!! what a great score my friend, certainly deserve it xxx
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Dates

Hi guys (& gals) , is there a published list of dates for southern hunters?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgy Rog View Post
    Hi guys (& gals) , is there a published list of dates for southern hunters?
    Thanks.
    10/02/2019 - Swallows

24/02/2019 - Lea Valley

10/03/2019 - Richings Park

24/03/2019 - Wendover

07/04/2019 - Bisley
    ISP Airstream MKIII No33 in a Tilly Walnut Stock

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jelly38 View Post
    10/02/2019 - Swallows

24/02/2019 - Lea Valley

10/03/2019 - Richings Park

24/03/2019 - Wendover

07/04/2019 - Bisley
    Cheers jelly. Just Richings park I can't do so far. Hopefully I can make as many as possible.