Good evening, gentlemen.

It has been about 5 years since my last airgun ownership, and I’m hankering after getting myself one again.

We went to Butlin’s at Skegness just before Christmas, one of the activities was ‘precise target shooting’ Myself and my 12 year old daughter had a go (her first time shooting) They were Beeman spring break barrel guns with open sights shooting at ten meters. I won overall and myself and the youngster won the team event. It rekindled my love of air guns

I’m after something for back garden plinking, break barrel spring or gas ram. I’ve had a TX200SR before (.177 and .22) incredibly accurate but boy were they heavy. Also had a theoben break barrel gas ram in .22, again very accurate, fairly quite and easy to cock.

What I want is something fairly light and easy to cock, as Arthritis has been rather unkind to me. My budget for a rifle isn’t massive, around £200 but I’ll go to £250 for something nice. I’ve seen a few new guns around that price but obviously second hand will get me a better gun.

What’s out there these days that’s worth having in that price range? I’d love another theoben rammer but I think they’ll be out of my price range.

Oh, one other thing, it needs to come in left hand or ambi.

Ta in advance gents