Thread: Gammo pt 90

Gammo pt 90

Hi am thinking about one of these for plinking,can anyone give me their thoughts on this pistol please and how much they cost new ,as I am interested in a secondhand one .Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by marjon View Post
    Hi am thinking about one of these for plinking,can anyone give me their thoughts on this pistol please and how much they cost new ,as I am interested in a secondhand one .Thanks in advance
    Wasn’t aware they were available over here. Or do you mean PT80?

The 90 appears to be the old Beretta lookalike non-blowback pellet-firing PT80 re-skinned to look like an HK USP.

Reviews of the PT80 are probably a good place to start. I have one. Can’t say I’ve used it much. Got it used in excellent condition cased for £30-35, but that was a fairly good deal. £50 would be about all I would suggest giving for one (and, honestly, I’d rather put that £50 towards something a bit better), though I’m sure guys on Freeads etc ask more. An OK cheap plinker, not a patch on the (much more expensive) Umarex guns. Quite light and plasticky. On a rough par with Crosman 1008. Crosman CB40 is better.

Hope this helps.

Gammo pt 90

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply,it is on freeads as a pt 90 and is offered at £40 so it seems quite cheap for what it is ?

Quote Originally Posted by marjon View Post
    Thank you very much for taking the time to reply,it is on freeads as a pt 90 and is offered at £40 so it seems quite cheap for what it is ?
    Found it there. It is a 90. Worth a punt at that price. If you do get it, please post your impressions on here.