Thread: Are they still available?.

Are they still available?.

I've been looking for a Crosman 1322 but was wondering if anyone knows if they are still being imported & sold over here. There are plenty of new 1377's about. & I thought he 1322 was resurrected a while ago but i cant find one.......any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by trajectory View Post
    I've been looking for a Crosman 1322 but was wondering if anyone knows if they are still being imported & sold over here. There are plenty of new 1377's about. & I thought he 1322 was resurrected a while ago but i cant find one.......any ideas?
    get the backpacker its a better gun. i have had mine 20yrs and never a problem. i have put an alloy breech block on mine.

I suppose it's a possibility but they seem scarce or scarcer & I guess would be a fair bit more money, but woth looking out for.

I was told by an RFD last January that they had stopped bringing the resurrected 1322s in as the importers had discovered that many of them were over the limit. Not sure how true that was, but when I later looked on-line they did seem to be unavailable, so maybe?
    If you were intent on a 1322, you could always get a 1377 and then get a .22 barrel from G-Mac? Maybe source a nice used one if converting to keep the cost down?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!