Thread: Birmingham Arms & Militaria Fair - Sunday 17th February.

Birmingham Arms & Militaria Fair - Sunday 17th February.

Held at the National Motorcycle Museum on Sunday 17th of February.
    If your going to the Shooting Show at the NEC the Birmingham Arms & Militaria is only 10mins away.
    Lots to see and there will be plenty of Airguns. Apart from me there will be a good half a dozen dealers standing at the event with other traders having airguns on display also.

Quote Originally Posted by erichtfisherman View Post
    Held at the National Motorcycle Museum on Sunday 17th of February.
    If your going to the Shooting Show at the NEC the Birmingham Arms & Militaria is only 10mins away.
    Lots to see and there will be plenty of Airguns. Apart from me there will be a good half a dozen dealers standing at the event with other traders having airguns on display also.
    I'm looking forward to the event and of course meeting up with others, so don't forget to say hello!

John

Saving my money for kempton more airguns there and a nicer venue

birmingham arms fair.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Saving my money for kempton more airguns there and a nicer venue
    Traitor

Hahahahahaha........ not really, brum you have 5/6 people selling airguns where as kempton there are double that if not 3 times more plus private people selling stuff as well!!! Have bought more guns at the 3 times I have been to kempton than all the other times I have been to brum! Simple case of arithmetic

I will nip in Sunday, just to see how it's done.

Wink

The thing about Birmingham is that you never know what will turn up so if your saving your money for Kempton's delights rumour has it at Birmingham this Sunday there will be ...
    BSA Military Pattern, BSA Junior Models,Tell 3, Anson Firefly, WW Greener, Webley Supertarget and other interesting collectable air guns. We'll see you there you wouldn't want to miss out would you ?

Barrow Bury St Edmunds duck hunting central

Birmingham

Aiming to be there! P
    When your world is full of strange arrangements

And gravity won't pull you through

birm fair

The thing about Birmingham is that you never know what will turn up so if your saving your money for Kempton's delights rumour has at Birmingham this Sunday there will be ...
    BSA Military Pattern, BSA Junior Models,Tell 3, Anson Firefly, WW Greener, Webley Supertarget and other interesting collectable air guns. We'll see you there you wouldn't want to miss out would you ?
    Well said Sir. I will be on M.J.L Militaria stand and taking along for perusal. a load of nice w/tempests,hurricane.mk111 w/supertarget. bsa rifles
    Anshutz 275 with 12 shot mag, and loads of other goodies. pellets sights etc.
    hope to see you there. Roly.

I will just bring money then....

The thing about Birmingham is that you never know what will turn up so if your saving your money for Kempton's delights rumour has it at Birmingham this Sunday there will be ...
    Couldn't have put it better myself.

See you all there, those that are going.

Kind regards,

John

I support this fair and attend whenever I can, as I do the Melbourne event. Since the demise of 'Bisley' I fear for our future youngsters not having the pleasure that we take for granted.