Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hatsan Vectis lever-action PCP

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff555 View Post
    Hi well the Samatra is twice the price, but what is the problem? Solewhere/Pellpax etc. advertise them but come up as being out of stock! Has anyone an idea why this should be?
    Cheers.
    Geoff.
    maybe people have bought them and they have none left

Or more than likely they don't hold them in stock ,and if some wants one they order them from their supplier so they don't have them sitting in the shop unsold and lose profit ( very little as it is ) when they have to lower the price to sell them if they have been sitting for so long.

Not all shops buy in what the advertise to sit in the shop or storage area if they are not flying off the shelf.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    Nearly 5lb trigger pull to much for my pinkies. Also regarding the other korean gun, why? The sumartra will do the same and is smaller.
    that will be with Fac hammer spring, and will be easy enough to tune down, although the Career/Sumatra triggers were always very basic
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Hi well I can see the sense of not having dead stock. I have emailed Pellpax to find out the position on supply.
    Cheers.
    Geoff.