Thread: Ford League results 10th Feb

Ford League results 10th Feb

Ok so we haven't actually shot it yet but thanks to Glenn, Bob and Barry for their help in setting out today.

I was so hungry when I got back that I ate a big bowl of left over nasi goreng, satay chicken and spicy minced pork. Not sure whether that was such a good idea now
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Actual results

Trying to get the league shoots back on track did unfortunately mean missing the Southern hunters shoot at Swallows today but we had a good time.
    1 round still to go but I think Lol has this one in the bag.

Name score class Club
    Moore Lol 57 O Ford
    Roberts Justin 56 O Ford
    Chase Richard 54 O Ford
    Fitzgerald Pat 51 0.22 Ford
    Turner Glenn 50 O Ford
    Martinez Steb 48 O Ford
    Grey Charlie 43 R Ford

Some healthy scores there, considering the wind. Well done Lol and Justin, you kept quiet about that 56 Mr Roberts!

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    Some healthy scores there, considering the wind. Well done Lol and Justin, you kept quiet about that 56 Mr Roberts!
    I reckon that could have been a 57 if my wife hadn't sent me the text telling me she'd just reversed my car into someone

No I reckon that distracted you from worrying about doing well

Whaaaaatt

Quote Originally Posted by scumble View Post
    I reckon that could have been a 57 if my wife hadn't sent me the text telling me she'd just reversed my car into someone
    Well, I have heard some good ones, but a road accident

Well shot Justin, you did keep that quiet.

Some tricky little blighters on there, well done the setters, much appreciated

I actually only got 56, elevated to 57 due to a target that was disputed as being too far, anyway on precision measurement it was found to be 0.0000034mm too far, probably why I missed it

.....it was actually just stuck....
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Quote Originally Posted by Lol Moore View Post
    Well, I have heard some good ones, but a road accident :
    I know it's on page 37 of the excuse book but it's not one that's often used so I'm making the most of it. The fact that it looked like I didn't allow enough wind is immaterial