Quote Originally Posted by felix gunner View Post
Although the reviews seem good I did fine the following posted from some users in another topic (see below).

How are those who bought one getting on with it and is it holding up OK?

And has anyone stripped one?

Before...a tin of Hobbies ...within a month, the plastic "Lower Receiver" part of the gun, incorporating the Mag Well, Trigger/Guard, Pistol Grip and Shoulder Stock worked itself loose from the mostly metal "Upper Receiver", which includes the spring, barrel and other associated gubbins. The last shot I fired with that gun was accompanied by a disturbing "CRACK!" from within the plastic component and the trigger jammed... the plastic part of the gun is fixed to the metal part by a single machine screw which passes through a moulded sleeve. This sleeve had fractured/split and obstructed the trigger mechanism, rendering the gun unusable.

...sent me a replacement...less than six weeks and less than 350 Hobbies down the barrel, The plastic is coming loose.....AGAIN!...

And another user:

I bought one earlier this year, its crap. I've had the Same problem with the plastic bit breaking. Also it was only doing 7/8 ftlbs after I'd removed the oil from it - it seemed like it had been dipped in a bucket of oil and it was dripping from the spring.

I thought it would have been better quality( I've got a couple of umarex walthers and they are great) than it actually is but its a complete ****

Mine is shooting fine after several months and several tins of pellet Max.

I'd be interested in where the single screw and sleeve you mention are located, just so I can keep an eye on them and maybe add some loctite?

Kind regards,

John