Thread: Southern Hunters Round 6 10/2/19 at Swallows FTC

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)

Southern Hunters Round 6 10/2/19 at Swallows FTC

Repeating a post I've just placed on the SHS Facebook page ……

Well. That was a fun session.

Huge thanks to Vince and Paul for their efforts. We built the last 3rd of the course for tomorrow in mud, rain and hail and so much cross-wind that it was almost impossible to get a tape measure to a target without either end being wrenched from hands. BUT ... it's ready for you.

Please ensure you follow car park marshal instructions, remembering to NOT block farm building access.

For those of you looking forward to Stuart's burgers, I'm afraid they're off the menu for tomorrow - but bacon rolls all round, and plenty of hot coffee and tea.

You'll need that AND I'd advise bringing good waterproofs (ones you don't mind getting a tad muddy - not too bad in the woods) and extra mil dots, though it looks like may be less 'breeze'; metcheck currently forecasting just 20-22mph and gusts to the 30ish mark.

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)

News flash

Burgers are back on the menu

Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member