Thread: Rapid 7 Tuners in the UK?

Rapid 7 Tuners in the UK?

Hi all, not posted for awhile as I’ve taken a break from shooting for personal reasons.

I was in touch with a really helpful guy a few years ago giving me information on maintenance and tuning advice on my Rapid 7 when I had it as I was going to put it on my section 1 ticket but never got round to it and sold it to buy another shotgun.

I know Terry Rob is the usual go to guy for Rapid 7 tuning but I got in really well with this other guy that for the life of me I cannot remember his name or his company?!

Could anyone on here help me out as to the other rapid 7 tuners here in the UK, the best bit of help I can give you all is that he made beautiful real carbon fibre barrel shrouds and amazing whisper quiet carbon fibre silencers.

Sorry for being so vague.

Any and all help appreciated.

Go visit the R7OC site

http://www.rapid7ownersclub.com

Everything rapid youll ever need

Chris
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

I was a member there and I’m sure that’s where I first made contact with the guy but for whatever reason it doesn’t recognise either of my email addys so I’ve reregistered.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by BALDYMONSTER View Post

Could anyone on here help me out as to the other rapid 7 tuners here in the UK, the best bit of help I can give you all is that he made beautiful real carbon fibre barrel shrouds and amazing whisper quiet carbon fibre silencers.

Sorry for being so vague.

Any and all help appreciated.
    That could be me, could be Phild or it could be nutshot (nick)

Bb

Quote Originally Posted by BALDYMONSTER View Post
    I was a member there and I’m sure that’s where I first made contact with the guy but for whatever reason it doesn’t recognise either of my email addys so I’ve reregistered.
    They had a system failure last year & lost a huge amount of data, really old stuff was saved but about 10 years worth was lost so most of us had to re register.

You might be thinking of Steve Pegg if not nutshot, both made superb carbon mods.

kevG is offline Longest unaltered member...
    yes if you search your post on here.you will see you had a Steve peg silencer for sale.so guessing it's Steve.
    kevG