Thread: HW100BP Bull Pup Version @ Shooting Show

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pikk View Post
    its just like apple products, doesn't matter how behind the game they are or ugly ( if this was a dog it would of been put down at birth ) or how over priced , the fan boys will still que round the block then bang on and on and on and on about it in a desperate attempt to convince themselves they havnt just wasted a few month wages on style over substance tat
    Until you have handled one with an open mind and formed an informed opinion this post is just hot air!
    ATVB
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

It seems they are behind everyone else, Dont really look like a bull pup, Not sure on the shot count but like the hw100 I would think it's going to be low compared to the other rifles, The low shot count on the hw rifles put a lot of people off,

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    Until you have handled one with an open mind and formed an informed opinion this post is just hot air!
    ATVB
    Sorry, I disagree, everyone is entitled to their own opinion
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Yes but the opinion is pointless if not informed.
    I thought the HW 44 was all the things folk said on here until I handled one ,and shot one ,and bought one.

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    Yes but the opinion is pointless if not informed.
    I thought the HW 44 was all the things folk said on here until I handled one ,and shot one ,and bought one.
    Mind you......, you also liked and bought the Sig Max Michel!!

Quote Originally Posted by nikonman View Post
    Mind you......, you also liked and bought the Sig Max Michel!!
    You really need to get over your Max M.

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    You really need to get over your Max M.
    I certainly did. It went back the very next day, as wholly befitted its truly woeful design, quality and performance! BTW, my comment about your HW44 was intended to be taken in a lighthearted way......
    Last edited by nikonman; 15-02-2019 at 04:20 PM.

You would have thought that they would come up with a completely new rifle. I have seen better custom job HW100 bull-pup. The price is way to high too.

I quite liked the new Umarex Reign PCP bull-pup.

Quote Originally Posted by MartynB View Post
    Sorry, I disagree, everyone is entitled to their own opinion
    I agree, however it doesn't mean every opinion is based on facts, experience or is even valid. The post I commented on had one valid opinion in it imho. The poster thought the gun is ugly. Fair enough.
    However slating apple products has no relevance to the thread and deriding anyone who dared to buy an HW bull pup (and heaven forbid say they liked it) is not on.
    I am still puzzling how something decried as ugly can also be style over substance? If it is ugly it cannot be considered stylish. Surely the substance is how it handles and shoots of which I believe the poster has no experience so is in no position to comment.

Anyway enough of this I am off to post about how rubbish such and such rifles are and anyone who owns one is a fool of huge proportions.........never seen one in the flesh or shot one mind. Still, I am entitled to an opinion so I might as well give one
    Last edited by averageplinker; 15-02-2019 at 07:25 PM.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)