Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HW100BP Bull Pup Version @ Shooting Show

HW100BP Bull Pup Version @ Shooting Show

Should be at the show according to the link

https://shootingnewsuk.com/new-produ...hw100-bullpup/

Hmmm as much as bull pups are growing on me I’m not too sure on Weihrauchs offering although seeing in the flesh would be interesting.

One thing I can’t quite make out is if the forward Picatinny rail is also attached to the barrel clamp like a sandwich for the barrel plus seeing the mount go over the split type action will no doubt help strengthen the block also which as many know is a weak spot on the original HW100

What you reckon Bull Pup lovers?

Ugly brutes but I’ll check them out at the show.
    Essex Air Ambulance saved my life on 20/08/2010 www.essexairambulance.uk.com

Think it’s just what they needed to do. As for the price....way to much. Can’t see why it’s be more than the standard hw100

CannonFodder is offline Brown envelope round the back Squire...
    That's silly money.

How much ? They're having a laugh, too early for April though
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

How does the price compare with other bull pups from premium manufacturers? Why not charge more when you have had to incurr the costs to develop the HW100 action to a bull pup configuration, sort out a trigger linkage and new stocks etc?
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    How does the price compare with other bull pups from premium manufacturers? Why not charge more when you have had to incurr the costs to develop the HW100 action to a bull pup configuration, sort out a trigger linkage and new stocks etc?
    Think it’s around the same price as the mk2 wildcat which I have .Going to the show tomorrow so will see and handle it with luck 🤞.Like it or loathe it they will still sell by the shedloads .

its just like apple products, doesn't matter how behind the game they are or ugly ( if this was a dog it would of been put down at birth ) or how over priced , the fan boys will still que round the block then bang on and on and on and on about it in a desperate attempt to convince themselves they havnt just wasted a few month wages on style over substance tat

bossmugler is offline More breaking even than breaking bad
    I am struggling to see how they can justify that price. Will be interesting to read the forthcoming reviews though.

Quote Originally Posted by pikk View Post
    its just like apple products, doesn't matter how behind the game they are or ugly ( if this was a dog it would of been put down at birth ) or how over priced , the fan boys will still que round the block then bang on and on and on and on about it in a desperate attempt to convince themselves they havnt just wasted a few month wages on style over substance tat
    Until you have handled one with an open mind and formed an informed opinion this post is just hot air!
    ATVB
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

It seems they are behind everyone else, Dont really look like a bull pup, Not sure on the shot count but like the hw100 I would think it's going to be low compared to the other rifles, The low shot count on the hw rifles put a lot of people off,

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    Until you have handled one with an open mind and formed an informed opinion this post is just hot air!
    ATVB
    Sorry, I disagree, everyone is entitled to their own opinion
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Yes but the opinion is pointless if not informed.
    I thought the HW 44 was all the things folk said on here until I handled one ,and shot one ,and bought one.

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    Yes but the opinion is pointless if not informed.
    I thought the HW 44 was all the things folk said on here until I handled one ,and shot one ,and bought one.
    Mind you......, you also liked and bought the Sig Max Michel!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Ugly brutes but I’ll check them out at the show.
    I've actually just seen an uglier (to my eyes anyway) one......the new Umarex Reign PCP bull-pup, also at the show this weekend! Good stablemate in the looks department for their RP5!