I have a T3 Supervarmint in a GRS hybrid (I think).

Depends what younwant tonuse it for.

I use mine for the range for whiach itnis very good gut I also hunt ... admittedly from a seat or tower....at which it is also excellent.

The rig isnt a good all.day hunter... you will notice this gun for sure

The adjustable butt and cheek peolice is excellent but on my rifle...there are no scales so if you want to repeat a.setting for bench or prone.or whatever...there is nothing to help you. I was thinking of makingnsome block.keys for the butt and the cheek sonyou raise it ... insert the block and drop the pad down to it. Have not got round to.doing this.

The other thing I am.nit keen on is the press of the adjustment button can be very stiff and its two handed. Also... when you push... if you pull it out too much... the tods come out. If you release predlssure.... the button will come out as there is no captive elelme t to it.

This is an older stock.so.maybe these hve been addressed....

However....if you want a heavy weight lam stock then GRS are excellent. And I highly recommend them personally.

They have now got composites too which seem to be lighter but that was a very quick.pick up at the show. I will have more of a play today..