Quote Originally Posted by nuggs View Post
Well I stripped and cleaned my mates hw95 and like I said previously the spring was in 4 bits and gunk everywhere .He just wanted it back with minimum outlay ! So I ordered a genuine weihrauch spring a new piston crown as his was frayed around the edges and had a split ! and a new breech seal . I am pleased to say it went back together a lot easier than I thought and have just chronoed it with jsp jumbo express 14.35 and the first 5 pellets were 604fps 606fps 600fps 600fps 598fps ,so around 11.5ftlbs which I couldn’t believe ,so I was well chuffed Will put the scope back on tomorrow and see what the accuracy is like ,I think my mate is going to be happy .Should the power drop or rise as it beds in , or could it remain where it is ? Thanks for the advice .One happy chappie . .
Ihave the same gun and use jsb express to set the power.I would keep an eye on the power as it will creep up after a tin or 2.Just keep a chrono handy and it should be ok-im sure the accuracy will be good too with express-try some falcon acc plus/jsb rs too they work well in my .22 hw95.