Thread: Bexley Target Shooting Club (previously St Albans TSC)

Bexley Target Shooting Club (previously St Albans TSC)

St Albans Target shooting club has now changed it's name to Bexley target Shooting Club (Bexley TSC) in order to reflect our location in Bexley Kent,

We shoot 10 meter and 6 yard rifle and pistol on a range fitted with electronic target changers every Monday and Thursday evening. The club is very friendly and has a good core of long term members who actively participate in Postal comp's as well as a group that regularly attend various shoots around the country, There is always help willingly given to shooters new to the sport of precision shooting,

Disciplines shot are 10 mtr precision, 6 yrd precision, (rifle and pistol)

10 mtr Standard pistol and rapid fire pistol using our turning target system,

We have a regular club medal competition for all disciplines and also include a classic detail for those that like to shoot vintage pistols and rifles.

We currently have a limited availability for probationary members/members, if you are in the Kent/SE London area and looking for an active & friendly club whether as a new shooter or experienced competitor, someone who likes to compete in comps or just shoot for pleasure please contact me via PM and I will be happy to arrange a visit for you to come and have a look. If you are new to the sport and not yet equipped there is availability of both a club pistol and rifle to use along with the help and assistance of many experienced members,
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Years ago in the early '80s I was a member of St Albans AWC when we shot in the church hall in Dartford on a Monday evening.

In those days there seemed to be good enthusiasm for airgun target shooting, something which is now sadly lacking at my club down here

I hope your club continues to be successful with keen membership
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Years ago in the early '80s I was a member of St Albans AWC when we shot in the church hall in Dartford on a Monday evening.

In those days there seemed to be good enthusiasm for airgun target shooting, something which is now sadly lacking at my club down here

I hope your club continues to be successful with keen membership
    Thanks Paul & if you ever wish to pop along for a shoot and a cuppa you'd be welcome, still a few of the "old" faces there
    cheers
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Quote Originally Posted by nige346 View Post
    Thanks Paul & if you ever wish to pop along for a shoot and a cuppa you'd be welcome, still a few of the "old" faces there
    cheers
    Cheers mate, thanks for the invite, that's very decent of you

I've still got my old St Albans AWC metal badge on my pistol shooting cap
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

The name change was a great idea Nigel as I had seen the club but had discounted it on the name alone as not being in my area, but it was. Great bunch of people of all ages and abilities and keen to do well which is just what I was looking for when I moved back into the area. I'm glad I pinged you a PM to check out the real location.