Thread: Brum arms fair.

Brum arms fair.

Arms & collectors fair seemed to go off quite well, i have seen bigger attendance numbers in the past probably due to the shooting show down the road. I had one of my rare days selling a load of air gun related items, the webley Tempests sold well (4).Nice to have a conversation with
    Binners (Pete) and of course John Milewski with his technical knowledge on a number matters.I can now afford to buy the wife that new hat Roly.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Arms & collectors fair seemed to go off quite well, i have seen bigger attendance numbers in the past probably due to the shooting show down the road. I had one of my rare days selling a load of air gun related items, the webley Tempests sold well (4).Nice to have a conversation with
    Binners (Pete) and of course John Milewski with his technical knowledge on a number matters.I can now afford to buy the wife that new hat Roly.
    Good to catch up with you too Roly and of course all the other collectors I met up with.

Not a bad fair and the breakfasts are a lot better than the Bisley Pavilion used to serve up!

Now it's a countdown to Kempton.

John

We had a very good day. As Roly said it was busier than normal some of our customers had also been to the Shooting show.
    The BSA Mil Pattern won't be at Kempton unfortunately it's gone to a good home. We'll still be taking some good items to Kempton in March.