Thread: Very rare semi auto pistol

Arrow Very rare semi auto pistol

Hi all

I am selling my awesome military crosman 451 semi auto in .22 cal , personally I have only seen one for sale ... and I bought it as seen .

The pistol has a 6 shot type drum mag and the top slide gives a superb life like feel to shooting this excellent semi auto pistol , it's by far the best co2 pistol I have used and you simply will not get another like it !!!

Here's some info Crosman 451

MORE INFO HERE

The gun has been stripped and new seals fitted - does not leak at all , pics available as requested - genuine buyers only please .

I have asked what its worth on various forums and collectors so am looking for around £500 all in - will even chuck in a metal pistol case too PLEASE NOTE : this pistol is in original condition and has the original blueing on the top slide and the painted action .
    NOW REDUCED TO £ 400 ONO
    atvb

Dave
    Last edited by Kingplinker; 12-06-2009 at 02:50 PM. Reason: added link
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Thats a real beutey, good luck with sale.

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    If only I had £500 spare!

Good luck with the sale Dave!

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

Thanks chaps , I must admit the longer it's on here the more chance I have of keeping it ! e-mails and PM's replied to .

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Bump for the very last time !

atvb

Dave

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Keep it you MAD, impetuous fool!

You know you will NEVER own another one!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

I know Roy but it's going to be sold as I have too many guns sitting idle in the cupboard .

Serious offers invited for this very rare semi auto pistol .

atvb

Dave

Now priced at £400 ONO - thats posted with a metal case

Crosman 451

Did you ever sell your 451 years ago? If not are you willing to now?
    Thank you,
    Ron