Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: where to get cheap co2 capsules

I usually go for the cheapest branded name
    Last time I got 500 airarms for £125

I can’t comment on jsr as he has banned me from buying from his sites as I sent back 3 tins of horrible looking bsa pellets
    Big loss jsr as I have since spent over £2500 on accessories since you banned me from buying

My empties go into the recycling - never had a problem about them taking them, but I think that I've heard somewhere that most recycling plants 'lose' anything less than 4" in any dimension as it falls through the conveyer belts though not sure if that's just plastic/aluminium, as I'd expect them to use magnets to get tins etc. out

thanks for the replies,

I see these canisters ALL OVER THE PLACE locally.. not just co2 but nos aswell..

its a shame they cannot be up-cycled some way..

A

They probably can be, come up with some arty-farty idea, charge the earth for it and away you go (see, I watch 'Money for Rubbish' or whatever it's called)

Used to be plans online to valve them and refill with air - probably not very effective at all.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewjames View Post
    thanks for the replies,

I see these canisters ALL OVER THE PLACE locally.. not just co2 but nos aswell..

its a shame they cannot be up-cycled some way..

A
    if you see them on the street they are more likely to be nitrous oxide / laughing gas and is used as a drug, they are usually used for a cream whipping machine. so not as innocent as you first thought (same as me!)

also they make good spinners just put a small hole through the neck and thread string or wire. or just put on a small rod / stick and poke it into the ground.
    Last edited by Seaneverz; 20-02-2019 at 01:49 PM. Reason: additional info
    HW50 Stainless, HW77k SE Forest Laminate.20, HW80 Project .22, HW100 laminate . 177,

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Quote Originally Posted by air-tech View Post
    Used to be plans online to valve them and refill with air - probably not very effective at all.
    Rumour has it the shot count was akin to the number of fingers on one hand....