Thread: Where to sell a LH FAS 604

Where to sell a LH FAS 604

I am based in Leicestershire and I am trying to sell my LH Fas 604 as I am not using it, I have tried a thread on here and other sites with limited interest, does anyone know if any shops in the region may be interested? I am genuinely looking to sell and would consider sensible offers
    Steyr LP10

Hi garza, I also have a leftie FAS for sale. Taking it to the Kempton Park Show on 24th March to sell on my mates table. The right handers go for around £250, so I think the left hand will have to go at a reduced figure £200. Looking at mine, anyone with a little skill could modify the grip to right hand.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

I would be happy with £200, seems to be a shame to leave it unused, just dont have the time to shoot these days
    Steyr LP10

Quote Originally Posted by garza71 View Post
    I would be happy with £200, seems to be a shame to leave it unused, just dont have the time to shoot these days
    They are a nice well made pistol, and very ergonomic. I didn't like the at first as they didn't seem to put out much power compared to my Airmatch 600. After re-sealing a couple I found they could get up to 390-400 f.p.s. which is fine and gives a clean cut hole in the target.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD