Thread: Sharp Victory

Sharp Victory

I have a Sharp Victory that needs to be resealed. It is a beautiful little rifle. Anybody know where I can find the parts to do so ? I also have a couple Aces. I would like to find spares for them too.
    Thank You,
    Greg

I suspect that Chambers / Knibbs have them or a google search will show them up. I resealed a Pan Target some years ago Idiots Guide 126, but had some rings anyway so did not buy a kit and used a seal from a water cistern. So far it is still going strong.
    Cheers, Phil

I keep seal sets for innovas aces and rebels (generic kit )and do an upgrade kit that inc uprated valve to cylinder and firing pin seal inlet seal and ball plus two hd o rings to replace the poly firing pin damper)
    they don't inc piston seal orblow of valve seal
    I have been looking for a victory for a while to add to my collection and to see if additional seals are needed

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Lawrie Armatruda on here is king of the Re-Sealers, I'd see if he might help.