Has anyone adjusted their rx2/hw90 (or comparative rifle) trigger? I know they're not rekord triggers. I seen some of Tom Gaylord's post but he only adjusted the large screw which feels like it doesn't do anything to/for me. Its weird that it only has 1 screw in the trigger blade. Maybe I should just leave well enough alone lol.

I hate comparing my rx2 to my old one which was stolen but that's a story for another day. But my last one seemed so smooth to cock and shoot. Not too long ago, like an idiot, I wanted to let out some air from the ram and let out too much. So an associate of mine made a fill adapter and went through the rifle, cleaned it up, checked and replaced the seal and repressurized it to 20 or 22bar I think, to shoot 20cal jsb's at 755fps. Unsure about the bar pressure but it chrony'd at 755fps. I got the fill pressure from reading what some people have theirs set at.

I'm wondering what other owners have theirs at, what pellet are you using as well and how are you holding it.

I noticed that I put my hand 6 fingers away from trigger guard and rest it flat on my palm. But my trigger hand grips the pistol grip very snug and my thumb rides up the back of the grip. Now 6 fingers means (for those like myself that needs detailed explanations for everything) the thickness of my finger 6 times starting from touching the front of the trigger guard. I usually move in 2 finger increments to find my hold for the particular pellet I'm using. Crazy part is that I always thought/felt that the artillery hold was law. That just goes to show you that one should try whatever to succeed.

Cross posted