Thread: HRPC Sunday 24th Results

HRPC Sunday 24th Results

First of all can I apologise for the chaotic start and to those who may have turned up and couldn’t find where we were parked. My only excuse is that through a total mix up I hadn’t been informed that the Woodland Masters were playing paintball and had filled the car park before I got there.
    We did have a swift rearrangement so that we could use the field by the 4x4 course and then ran a safety line from there to the course to show people where to go. The Paintball car park marshal (who merrily informed me when I arrived that I’d have to go back and then park on the helicopter field, before I explained the facts of life to him) was supposed to inform all HFT shooters of this. Measures are now being put in hand to prevent this happening again, so again my sincerest apologies.

The actual course was quite challenging, the weather was fantastic and I think everybody enjoyed themselves. We only had one cease fire from memory, even though I had to swiftly change a peg as the paintballers said there was a chance a random ball could hit us at one peg. The original suggestion was that we move the entire course but I politely pointed out that while I was willing to change one peg for safety reasons moving the course was a no no.

As you can see from the scores it was tight at the top so congratulations to Peter, Darren and Gary. A 56 today was a cracking score.

Pete Fenn (PB) 56
    Darren Purnell 56
    Gary Channing 56
    Jon Newton-May 55
    Kevin Wickson 52
    Steve West 51
    Terry Evans 51
    Paul Bradford 51
    Barry Wade 50
    John Goldthorpe 45
    Neil Belcher 44
    Max Belcher (J) 40
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Thumbs up

Thanks Terry and the HRPC crew for another good morning’s shooting.
    You guys are always sooooo welcoming.

Well done Pete on the new PB - top shooting the 56’s 👍🏻

Till next time....
    Cheers EDBOC

Buxted HFT