Thread: walther p38 airpistols co2 and greengas airsoft

walther p38 airpistols co2 and greengas airsoft

I have not had much luck with p38 airguns I originally had a umarex battle damaged version which ended up with a damaged slide the corners of the casting split so umarex would not fix it.I replaced it with a normal new one which I have not used much the trigger action is terrible and it does not function like the real thing.I tried some airsoft versions I had a short barrelled we version which was faulty so we fixed it under warranty but the safety would not work and it kept jamming up and the magazine catch would slip out of its slot as this affects the trigger mechanism you have to take the grips off to fix it.The pistol is now out of warranty so I just use it as a static prop man from uncle gun. I have ordered a new one of these from a shop in hong kong hope I have better luck this time round.I take back what I said about my new umarex p38 I tried it today and it works perfectly I think I was remembering my original battle damaged one which was never right they should be good for £160 I think they may have improved them since my first one.I have managed to fix my airsoft we p38 it is just missing a trigger return spring and a slide spring pin I have ordered the parts through airsoft zone in Romford and should be fully functioning soon a new one would have cost £150 and would have been painted blue mine is black.
    Last edited by smokyjoe; 03-03-2019 at 08:51 AM. Reason: my new p38 ok airsoft also