Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New carbine model arrived

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    Good news Craig.
    Glad every thing is going great for you and missus and baby Jake, looking forward to seeing the photos and hearing the stories.
    See you soon.
    Atb
    Les..
    Thank you, mate.
    Hopefully I’ll get something put back together in time for some bell target fun.

Best, Craig
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

I've not been on the BBS for a while so only spotted this thread last night, and was waiting/hoping for an update from Craig to say all was going well.

Thank God it is.

Congratulations mate to you and your good lady. Glad to hear Jake is in good spirits and is a tough little man.

Col x

Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    Hello, mate.
    Well, seeing as he had a rough start and had to fight from day one, Sarah and I agreed he should be named after one of our favourite boxers (Sarah’s a fight fan too).
    So we’re calling him Jake, after Jake LaMotta, the Bronx Bull. Ironically this was also her fathers nickname, so it all works out well. Plus, he’s got a real awful temper, especially when he wants a feed - so ‘Raging Bull’ is more than fitting...
    Touch wood, both are doing well. Jake has another scan in May so I’ll look forward to unwinding at the April bash!
    Thanks for your thoughts pal, Craig and co x
    Spot on mate
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Quote Originally Posted by bozzer View Post
    I've not been on the BBS for a while so only spotted this thread last night, and was waiting/hoping for an update from Craig to say all was going well.

Thank God it is.

Congratulations mate to you and your good lady. Glad to hear Jake is in good spirits and is a tough little man.

Col x
    Thank you, pal.
    You should pop along to one of the springer bashes, Col - be great to have a catch up after all these years

Quote Originally Posted by Lol Moore View Post
    Spot on mate
    Thanks, Lol (he’s still waiting on that old scope of yours you know...)

After what I witnessed concerning stirrups, mate - those horses are quite safe. In fact, so is everything else too...

You'll be back on form soon, matey.

Love to all xxxxxx
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Hey Craigy,

How are you all doing down there young sir?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Congratulations is always good to have a new addition to the family have you bought him his first rifle yet?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Hey Craigy,

How are you all doing down there young sir?
    All well enough, mate - thank you.
    Little bloke has a cold at the moment so he’s suffering a bit again but he’s a lively little thing, demands a feed every two hours, prompt. So sleep for dad isn’t in large supply at the moment. But it’s all worth it (or that what I keep repeating to myself at 3am...)
    Sarah is up and around again, bless her. I’m so proud of her for all she’s been through.

Quote Originally Posted by sandyman1963 View Post
    Congratulations is always good to have a new addition to the family have you bought him his first rifle yet?
    Thank you, mate.
    I’ll let him use my .308 just for now...
    My daughter is showing an interest in shooting which I’m happy about, I showed her some photographs of the Red Rider BB guns the other day. Sadly there was a pink custom EV2 ft rifle in one of the photographs and she told me she far preferred that....

All well enough, mate - thank you.
    Little bloke has a cold at the moment so he’s suffering a bit again but he’s a lively little thing, demands a feed every two hours, prompt. So sleep for dad isn’t in large supply at the moment. But it’s all worth it (or that what I keep repeating to myself at 3am...)
    Sarah is up and around again, bless her. I’m so proud of her for all she’s been through.

The little one will soon be back to full strength, Craigy.

And you'll get used to the lack of sleep, matey. And really mega-appreciate it when you get more than a handful of hours' sleep in one go!

Great to hear that Sarah's peeking up too!

How are little Eleanor and Mr B?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    The little one will soon be back to full strength, Craigy.

And you'll get used to the lack of sleep, matey. And really mega-appreciate it when you get more than a handful of hours' sleep in one go!

Great to hear that Sarah's peeking up too!

How are little Eleanor and Mr B?
    Well, I’ve lapped up three hours sleep in forty eight hours. For once I’m looking forward to going back to work - for a break...
    Eleanor is made up with him, mate. I thought there may have been some resentment but it’s literally the opposite. She tells me she even has plans to take him to Butlins in the summer, on her own...
    Mr.B doesn’t have a clue what’s going on but he’s enjoying our visits downstairs throughout the night as usually gets a treat or two. He’s already taken up his role as protector though, the first night we were back home he repositioned himself right alongside Jake's basket. He also insists on being up front when Jake is upset and watches our every move. Strange that a dog so downright badly behaved just went into autopilot as carer.
    At this rate I might turn up at the bash and grab a few hours sleep...

Well, I’ve lapped up three hours sleep in forty eight hours. For once I’m looking forward to going back to work - for a break...
    Eleanor is made up with him, mate. I thought there may have been some resentment but it’s literally the opposite. She tells me she even has plans to take him to Butlins in the summer, on her own...
    Mr.B doesn’t have a clue what’s going on but he’s enjoying our visits downstairs throughout the night as usually gets a treat or two. He’s already taken up his role as protector though, the first night we were back home he repositioned himself right alongside Jake's basket. He also insists on being up front when Jake is upset and watches our every move. Strange that a dog so downright badly behaved just went into autopilot as carer.
    At this rate I might turn up at the bash and grab a few hours sleep...
    Great to hear that all the family are contributing to the care duties, Craig.

Enjoy your "break" once you get back to work!