Thread: Vintage Benjamin airguns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The end of a gunslinger,

The last resort indeed Dean.I've some minty Bullseyes and Sharpshooters.Plus the Daisy Indoor shootin' sets(including the .50 cal 1894).A Johnson Indoor and a R100 semi-auto rubberband gun.They will be pried from my cold dead hands.....

Quote Originally Posted by cinedux View Post
    The last resort indeed Dean.I've some minty Bullseyes and Sharpshooters.Plus the Daisy Indoor shootin' sets(including the .50 cal 1894).A Johnson Indoor and a R100 semi-auto rubberband gun.They will be pried from my cold dead hands.....
    It's my humble opinion that the Sharpshooter is the single greatest airgun design..... ever! Nothing as cool as a real Rawlings, Wyoming, Sharpshooter in the box with all the trimmings. Besides being a thing of beauty, they are indeed so incredibly accurate. The Daisy Targeteer is, regarding accuracy, terrible.

The Sharpshooter was designed with the goal in mind of being able to shoot a fly. If you've ever been to Wyoming in the summer, that goal is perfectly understandable. For precision insect work, nothing beats a Sharpshooter.