Thread: Southern Hunters Round 8 at Richings Park 10th March 2019

Southern Hunters Round 8 at Richings Park 10th March 2019

Welcome to Round 8 of the Southern Hunters at Richings Park on the 10th March 2019

Richings Park Airgun Club,
    Old Slade Lane
    Iver ,
    SL0 9DX

Signing in will be from about 8am with a start time of 10:00am

We have the following class trophies in each round:

• Open 1st to 3rd
    • Recoil
    • Ladies
    • Junior
    • Veteran (over 60)
    • Team Medals for the three highest scores in the winning team

Costs are £8 per adult or £4 per junior and badges are £3 each and will be available as soon as the trophies have been presented.

Air Arms have given us goody bags to be won at each round as well as a rifle for the final round (you will need to have shot 6 rounds to qualify for the rifle draw). We will have a bonus bunny pulled at the end of each round worth £1 per head - if £70 people shoot there is at £70 bonus bunny.

All courses will be set to UKAHFT 2019 rules

Your best 6 scores from the 10 rounds will count towards the end of season trophies.
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Still on?

Just wondering if the 50mph wind forecast for tomorrow will be ok or if the round will be cancelled on safety grounds.

I would expect it to still be on mate as its not in dense woodland or anything so not really worried about falling trees etc. Just bring a few extra mildots for your windage.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Ah thanks for the info. Not been there before and not shot in a high wind before; so I am guessing it will be an experience 🤣