Thread: faulty kwc makarov 6mm airsoft co2 pistol

faulty kwc makarov 6mm airsoft co2 pistol

I have a kwc Makarov 6mm which worked great till the other day the seal inside the magazine where the co2 bulb goes has failed it just wont seal.It is out of warranty 2 years old the problem is where do you take it to get it replaced .I tried airsoft zone but they don't do co2 pistols tried Essex guns but they don't do repairs on site they suggested Rayleigh air gun centre which I will try today.The trouble is a lot of gunshops sell co2 pistols but don't offer any sort of after sales service .The Makarov is exactly the same as the 4.5mm bb version apart from the calibre especially regards the co2 magazine functions.I have managed to buy anew seal on and a helpful airgun retailer in Braintree who is willing to let me use his special tool to undo the retaining ring so I can replace it.Bad news the red seal I got from totally wrong seal so dealer has ordered a new one it turned out the o ring on the seal ok the pin in the middle which pierces the co2 capsule was damaged.i took the magazine into a1 autoparts Braintree who sent it off to the importers who changed all the seals only cost £10 good value unable to check pistol as it is in the lockup only moved to boreham on 13april will try it out soon,
    Last edited by smokyjoe; 27-04-2019 at 06:12 AM. Reason: got seals replaced in magazine