Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rossendale MTC - refurbished club range now "officially" opened.

I knew you was in the cupboard but I thought that was where you lived.

I was going to ask when you were coming out of the closet but I thought that a little too personal, and you know me, a sole of discretion. All the signs were there: living in Rawtenstall, liking Wobbly pistols ... etc
    Last edited by I. J.; 19-11-2019 at 09:38 AM.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    I knew you was in the cupboard but I thought that was where you lived.

I was going to ask when you were coming out of the closet but I thought that a little too personal, and you know me, a sole of discretion. All the signs were there: living in Rawtenstall, liking Wobbly pistols ... etc
    My cupboard is bigger than your cupboard , but now that you know where we hide from you we will have to move into the crypt - more room in there with lots of hiding places too!

Apparently leaving some conkers in the corner of a room keeps spiders out - using the same logic, we will leave some old Webley springers around the entrance to make sure you don't enter!

Sadly I no longer have any spring powered Webley air pistols, so I have to ask for anyone that would like help to keep us safe (and you out of our hiding place) to donate as many as possible to the club so we can pile them up around the entrances. Old and rusty non-working examples (very much like yourself) would be best
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Old and rusty non-working examples
    Is there any other kind?
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk