hiya lads ,im needing some help from if possible, firstly a little history ,had an fac for 10 years 7.62 .223 rimfire but never reloaded before

ive got a couple of maes that have reloaded for years, which i see sometimes ,they ran me tru the sequence,lots of reading ,youtube

so got my first handgun 2 months ago from private seller in essex ,vgc taurus .44 lbr, it came with 50 rounds copper plated magtech rem mag ,which i cant shoot at my indoor club 25yrads

and 50 rounds cowboy action lods .44 spl lead bullets,these shot fine ,was really pleased with it all........

then got my new lee single stage press and other gear to tart reloading, the fella who works in my local shop used to reload for the same gun ,so i went with his recommendation of lovex DO32 240g lead bullets ,large pistol primers

reading online ,i went for soft loads of 5.5gr ,2 out of 6 were round holes 2 were oval ,2 perfect sideways

next outing 6gr same as above

phoned fella in shop ,he looked it up ,im too slow ,should be 9gr , so loaded 6 x 9gr and 6 x 8gr ,every holes perfect sideways hole at 25 yards

looked on lovex site ,9.7 .......sideways altho info was for shorter barrel

barrel was badly caked in lead , cleaned up nicely and tried again today with

2 x 5.5gr
2x6gr
2 x 6.5gr
2 x 7 gr every one sideways

im pretty green with reloading , im hoping someone else with this has found a solution ,cheers boys ,steve