I think I know the answer to my question, but I'm going to ask it anyway if may!

I started Target shooting and bell target with an FWB300SU, and then bought an FWB601. I now use the 601 exclusively for bell target and the 300 for 10m as I shoot 10m much less often. Both guns are mental accurate and will stack pellets through a single hole when bench rested on bean bags and are super consistent over a chrono.

So my question is, if the 601 I use for comp bell target is so good and I'm winning with it regally always getting 9's and 10's (outward scoring), would 'upgrading' to an expensive super modern 10m rifle help me in any way?

I see the modern rifles and lust over one, but at £2500, it's a mental amount of money for looks if I'm not going to translate the cost into scores when my 601 is so good. Also, my 601 stays consistent and I have to walk away from the line each time I take a shot anyway for bell, so can never take advantage of staying in position. I can never forget to fill the 601 and it doesn't have a 'sweat spot' or regulator !!!!

Rob.