Thread: Steyr LP10 refills

Steyr LP10 refills

Hi, can anyone please relieve the pressure on my few surviving brain cells and tell me, from experience, how many refills for an LP10 gun cylinder I can expect to get from a full 4 ltr compressed air bottle? Maths never was my strong point!

BigEars Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by woodcutter View Post
    Hi, can anyone please relieve the pressure on my few surviving brain cells and tell me, from experience, how many refills for an LP10 gun cylinder I can expect to get from a full 4 ltr compressed air bottle? Maths never was my strong point!
    4 litres at 300 bar will give 6 litres at 200 bar. I can't see a size on the steyr cylindar but I think they're 50ml . Filling from empty you'd get 2000/50, an absolute minimum of about 40 fills . More if depending on what residual pressure you have in the gun cylinder.

PS I guessed the capacity of the gun cylinder,
    Last edited by BigEars; 10-03-2019 at 10:26 AM. Reason: forgot 4l will be left in cylindar

Steyr air

Thanks very much for your thoughts on this - I came up with a similar but lower figure but forgot the 300/200 difference, by measurement I reckon the steyr cylinder is around 60'ish.

I am only a couple of refills into it so far (refills at my club are included in the membership fee) so I guess time and how much practice I get to do at home will reveal all.