Thread: Rails / Mounts for MTC Connect Scope?

Rails / Mounts for MTC Connect Scope?

I have a BSA R10 SE and would like to fit my new MTC Connect Scope but have no idea what rails or mounts I need. Any advice?

If it's got the 13mm dovetail, Sportsmatch do mounts to fit the rail, but I have No idea if they do a connect mount, otherwise look on the MTC web site & the BSA web site.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    If it's got the 13mm dovetail, Sportsmatch do mounts to fit the rail, but I have No idea if they do a connect mount, otherwise look on the MTC web site & the BSA web site.
    Thanks mate

Mounts

Quote Originally Posted by aj87 View Post
    I have a BSA R10 SE and would like to fit my new MTC Connect Scope but have no idea what rails or mounts I need. Any advice?
    Hi mate, thanks for buying the scope. Def need 13 mm dovetail mounts on your bsa. Get the double clamp sportsmatch. Avoid the hawke mounts, not great in my opinion. Don’t think the dedicated mtc mount fits properly. I’m sure it’s for 9-11mm dovetail rails.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake267 View Post
    Hi mate, thanks for buying the scope. Def need 13 mm dovetail mounts on your bsa. Get the double clamp sportsmatch. Avoid the hawke mounts, not great in my opinion. Don’t think the dedicated mtc mount fits properly. I’m sure it’s for 9-11mm dovetail rails.
    Thanks mate. Just replied to your pm. Hadn't seen your other reply before posting this.
    Those pics you mention would be good thanks. Contact details sent to you

You can use sportsmatch 13mm or bkl, I prefer the latter.

They spread from the middle so hold securely and centre perfectly on the rail.

I have the single strap lows on my ultra which work fine. Even with a sidewheel on the connect sits far enough back that the magazine can be removed.

But I'm buying the double straps in the lower height for extra peace of mind that the poi won't shift..

The connect x32 will be fine on low mounts by the way, but you will see the barrel at 4x mag.