Thread: FWB601 out, Walther LG400 in!

FWB601 out, Walther LG400 in!

I hope you enjoy your LG400 match rifle as much as I have enjoyed owning and shooting mine.

What model did you decide to go for in the end?

As far as I know all LG400 match rifle models share the same action (apart from the Blacktec) so it is only the stock and the types of sights and butt plate etc that determine the model.

I also have a Blacktec Plus and although it does not have the absorber system (or the clean air system?) it shoots really well and its smaller overall size and weight makes it an ideal choice for smaller and/or younger people too!
    Last edited by zooma; 15-03-2019 at 11:19 AM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Robin advised me to get the Economy, but me being me, I went for the Alutec Competition

A little more expensive, but I got a great deal from Intershoot and the price matched the 'lower spec' Economy!
    Now I've got to get some cash in to fund it, may have to sell the Steyr pistol, but have decided to keep the FWB300SU as it's just to good and atmospheric to lose!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrChipShoulder View Post
    Robin advised me to get the Economy, but me being me, I went for the Alutec Competition

A little more expensive, but I got a great deal from Intershoot and the price matched the 'lower spec' Economy!
    Now I've got to get some cash in to fund it, may have to sell the Steyr pistol, but have decided to keep the FWB300SU as it's just to good and atmospheric to lose!!
    If I didn't buy the Anatomic I would have gone for the Expert Alutec - same rifle, just different spec. sights (Insight-out) I think?

Did you manage to get one with the "Blue Angel" grips you wanted?
    Last edited by zooma; 15-03-2019 at 11:19 AM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Yes I can have them, the blue\grey is what I like the look of best.
    Last edited by MrChipShoulder; 15-03-2019 at 10:49 PM.