A couple of years ago I acquired a very nice looking selected stock for my DS B type but due to other issues at the time I forgot about it.Move on to yesterday and the packing of boxes to move out of the family home due to divorce I found it. What’s more weird is that had emailed DS asking how much one would cost a couple of weeks ago.

It’s now re hidden in one of my boxes and marked down as old stock re finished it is old and has had a bit of oil so is re finished. The amount of stuff I’ve got my grubby hands on over the years is unreal. What I do want to find is a DS carbon bottle I acquired early last year just as the shit hit the fan in the marriage.

Normally I would never sell anything but as she is going balls to the wall for everything I may have to.

I did start last year to pass stuff over to really trust worthy friends as sold for £1 looked good in my head sadly the legal Begal said no stupid move as you are showing that you were getting ready to pop smoke blah blah blah.

So it may have to be normal sales with paper work to back it up. Pissed of with legal begal no 1 who said I’d be ok flogging it to mates. Later today I’m picking up one of my DS Red Ranger from a chap who paid£4.50 for it he is ripping me of though as I’m paying double the selling price he got it for.