Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crosman 2250b Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by eyebull View Post
    Looking very good mate - what picatinny fore-end is that? I searched around quite a bit for one for my crosman (similar set up to yours but shorter) and I couldn't find one that I could be sure would work.
    Thanks! It’s a UTG Ruger 10/22 Commando Tactical Quad Rail System (HFSonline).

Had to shorten the top rail to accommodate the magazine and tap the breech to secure it. The lower rail is only a few inches long so had to be extended to reach the trigger assembly frame.

The riser breech from Gmac allows the barrel to be raised enough so that the barrel and tube can be used to secure the fore-end with the supplied spacers.

Quote Originally Posted by danco1987 View Post
    Nice one Ed, your ratty looks great.
    May I ask where you purchased the pistol grip slip on cover? Looks like it fits well.
    Cheers
    Cheers, I’m really happy with it.

The ‘slip-on’ grip (trust me it does not ‘slip’ on) is a TAC Vector Optics AR15 rubber grip. Fitted over 1377 new style grips.

It’s hard work getting it on but fits lovely and doesn’t move once it’s in position.

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Quote Originally Posted by steadysniper View Post
    Thanks! It’s a UTG Ruger 10/22 Commando Tactical Quad Rail System (HFSonline).

Had to shorten the top rail to accommodate the magazine and tap the breech to secure it. The lower rail is only a few inches long so had to be extended to reach the trigger assembly frame.

The riser breech from Gmac allows the barrel to be raised enough so that the barrel and tube can be used to secure the fore-end with the supplied spacers.
    Thanks for that - mine is a bit shorter than yours so I will look into it and see if the modifications will be practical for me.
    Good deals with these members