Thread: milbro tactical arms 1911 rail gun 6mm air pistol

milbro tactical arms 1911 rail gun 6mm air pistol

Finally received my 6mm pistol from mays of London it was in stainless steel colour because the power is 1.1 joules it is classed as an airgun not airsoft so it did not have to be painted blue.It looks and feels great is very powerfull with a strong recoil nice weight and heft to it well made pistol don't know how accurate only fired it indoors .I ordered what I thought was a colt 1911 rail gun in stainless with plastic wood grips made by kwc or cybergun with colt trade marks etc but received the milbro instead.The milbro is exactly the same gun made by kwc in Taiwan exactly the same colour etc just marked up differently anyway can recommend this pistol highly.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by smokyjoe View Post

Finally received my 6mm pistol from mays of London it was in stainless steel colour because the power is 1.1 joules it is classed as an airgun not airsoft so it did not have to be painted blue.It looks and feels great is very powerfull with a strong recoil nice weight and heft to it well made pistol don't know how accurate only fired it indoors .I ordered what I thought was a colt 1911 rail gun in stainless with plastic wood grips made by kwc or cybergun with colt trade marks etc but received the milbro instead.The milbro is exactly the same gun made by kwc in Taiwan exactly the same colour etc just marked up differently anyway can recommend this pistol highly.
    Good shout fellow Chelmsfordian, cheers.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.