Thread: Careful of fraud

Careful of fraud

Hi all bad experience purchasing off free ads 5 weeks and still not resolved fella called Anthony Longworth from Chorley nearlyknown by the pet boss on free ads people beware

i had the same happen to me 3yrs ago. when i found on aanother group people who knew him personally. they gave me his address. i told him i was coming up with a frew friends to get my money. 2 days later money was back in my account. tats like this spoil our trust in human beings!

Quote Originally Posted by Stu1310 View Post
    Hi all bad experience purchasing off free ads 5 weeks and still not resolved fella called Anthony Longworth from Chorley nearlyknown by the pet boss on free ads people beware
    There is a chap with the same name in the same place on the face site, Into carp fishing by the looks of his accout,

Lancashire's Most Brazen Criminal?

An article in the local press Jan. 2013

Quote Originally Posted by piggy589 View Post
    An article in the local press Jan. 2013
    I think it highly unlikely that this is the same person.

Atb
    Chris
    BSA Ultra Multi .22 ( Falcon Merlin 10x42T, `Tweaky` reg, HW mod, Cobra Merlin+Dipol L3 ), Skan M32 .177 (3-12x44 mini SWAT), Alros Trailsman .177 (Simmons WTC 1.5-5x20 , `Tweaky` reg ), Steyr Evo 10e and a Daystate Pulsar. 177..

Question

Whilst on the subject of conmen, Has the Graham brothers take the straight and narrow path now as i've not heard any tales of them in years??

John..
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

By the nature reserve, in the Great Outwood, Wakef
    Sending money to a completely unknown person via a non protected payment method is utter madness.

Hopefully you’ll get your money back, but don’t hold your breath. You’ve sadly learnt a hard lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Valentine View Post
    Sending money to a completely unknown person via a non protected payment method is utter madness.

Hopefully you’ll get your money back, but don’t hold your breath. You’ve sadly learnt a hard lesson.
    I will agree with you but I've done it myself many of times and so far I've never had a problem, I've been quite lucky I think,
    I've normally spoke on landline first and even checked through social media etc if possible before I send but I have taken quite a few chances, Just a shame that some spoil it for others, I just hope anyone who does obtain money or goods with no intention of fulfilling their part of the deal I just hope somewhere down the line they will have bud luck, Let's hope all that goes around comes back to them, Just some sad people about really who do this,

nothing worse then being robbed

Quote Originally Posted by rapidresponse1 View Post
    nothing worse then being robbed
    Errrrr..... Really?!

And there was me thinking the holocaust was pretty bad!!!
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.